Podcast- What’s it like in the NBA Bubble w/National NBA writer Ben Golliver | The Boneyard

Podcast- What’s it like in the NBA Bubble w/National NBA writer Ben Golliver

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
My son and I were fortunate to connect with one of the few Tier1 journalists down on the Disney basketball campus. Washington Post writer and the SI Open Floor Pod host joins us live from Orlando on Sliders & Curveballs today.

The chase for the 2020 title. Courtside Disney seats and Bubble Life. Enjoy!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
You & Joseph are working well together in these recent interview sessions, dividing the labor in ways that improve the pace and draw out the guest. You preparation & rapport have definitely grown.

I really like how this Ben Golliver interview pairs with the August 21 episode of "The Daily" podcast w/NYTimes basketball writer Marc Stein. Together, they have served as setup for me for NBA basketball, which I generally don't start watching until it's down to 8 or 4 teams. Thanks.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Thanks Hans for the kind words. We can’t wait to go back to the studio soon for other projects.

This type of guest was very hard to successfully book. Less than 20 Tier 1 reporters are in the bubble. They certainly have their hands full with stories and can attend any/all games, practices, or interview schedules they desire. Full access for the world stage.

We were honored to spend 20 min with Ben to document this history making event.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom