Pocket Schedules?! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pocket Schedules?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But there's no drawer or pocket... it's out in the open on my desk or fridge

but like I said, its less about me and more about old people who dont have smart phones and can't complete "a google" in 5 seconds, and about a fiance who doesn't care enough about the games but who will ask me about when and what time they are unless I supply her with a nice easy way to see when this weekend's game is and if they have a game on February 8th and what time it might be...

Look, I'm very proud of how you guys manage to save 14 seconds in schedule checking that you can use to peruse the twitter's of high school basketball players... but its not that amazing or important

Totally hear you. Just trying to provide various solutions to your needs, that's all.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
For a board where everyone supposedly carries 2 smartphones a pocket calendar is a little ancient. For years now I do what Fishy just said, import the calendar from the website into outlook on my computer, which is synced across my Iphone, Ipad and other computers and it shows up in my daily appointment list. Plus I set an alert on it so it pops a notification 15 minutes before every game. Tech is your friend.

Difficult to carry the pocket calendar on a 50.1 one too. Gets soggy with sweat for most people. Not myself of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom