Plot thickens: Wake AD reportedly in Detroit to check out Clawson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Plot thickens: Wake AD reportedly in Detroit to check out Clawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting flight history

Parker based in Atlanta; that could account for the trips down there. So today go down pick up Parker guy go to Detroit talk to somebody there?

Never know -- 27.2 miles from PES parking lot to GCA runway.:D

Oh Lurker... Drinking Haffenreffer again - you remember what happened the last time you drank that?

Last edited:

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Who is in Georgia? Mark Richt!
I almost tweeted this when Is aw that tweet that medic posted above! I thought of you because you've been pushing Richt to UConn all season

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Never know -- 27.2 miles from PES parking lot to GCA runway.:D

Oh Lurker... Drinking Haffenreffer again - you remember what happened the last time you drank that?

Now that's spooky. Either I've made a prior post that mentioned Haffenreffer or we went to High School together and I don't know it!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Now that's spooky. Either I've made a prior post that mentioned Haffenreffer or we went to High School together and I don't know it!
I'm betting he knows if your socks do or don't match and how often your wife makes you sleep on the couch.

Reaction Score
Assuming Parker is why they made all the trips down to ATL, this is very interesting. Shows he was in Detroit to potentially interview Clawson, could have also interviewed Richt if he wanted in GA too.

Reaction Score
Assuming Parker is why they made all the trips down to ATL, this is very interesting. Shows he was in Detroit to potentially interview Clawson, could have also interviewed Richt if he wanted in GA too.

It's only 93 miles to East Lansing from Detroit. Maybe Huskymedic can get a report on any limo services who sent out town cars to the airport in Detroit.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm betting he knows if your socks do or don't match and how often your wife makes you sleep on the couch.

We can't use that as a barometer. I'm not married, which means socks in my house are multi purpose. You'd have a better chance of petrie dishing a baby from my socks than you would finding two that still match. They're paternal twins but I love them each equally.

Reaction Score
formerlurker said:
We can't use that as a barometer. I'm not married, which means socks in my house are multi purpose. You'd have a better chance of petrie dishing a baby from my socks than you would finding two that still match. They're paternal twins but I love them each equally.

Post of the year. Well done, well done.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
RabidHusky1:18pm via Twitter for iPhone
Did you know Whelen Engineering out of Chester donates use of its private planes to UCONN athletics?

RabidHusky1:20pm via Twitter for iPhone
Both planes N30WE and N28WE are unable to be tracked, so we have no idea where Warde has been to interview coaching candidates? I tried!

RabidHusky1:36pm via Twitter for iPhone
News flash, Whelen has a 3rd Jet that's trackable and is scheduled to be in Detroit this evening. N18WE is the tail#whereiswarde #UConn

RabidHusky1:55pm via iOS
Why's Warde on his way to Detroit from Georgia? Clawson and Careyis are in Detroit! Who was in GA?pic.twitter.com/O4pDRLF3tf

You can read what you want into it...:confused:

This is why this type of year is fun to watch!
Mark Richt?

Reaction Score
FfldCntyFan said:

I'm guessing it is often.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
formerlurker said:

Glad I'm not the only one who's made baby catchers out of argyles.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
LOL'd and gagged at the same time.

Reaction Score
Dave Clawsons offensive philosophy:

"Clawson describes his coaching style as one that utilizes the available talent to maximize success. His philosophy focuses on getting individual playmakers more touches rather than sticking to a rigidly-defined system. His offenses have displayed components of the Pro-Style, Spread and Power Running attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Clawson

You're stirring up old memories of press conferences that included multiple uses of the phrase "explosive plays" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom