Plot thickens: Wake AD reportedly in Detroit to check out Clawson | The Boneyard

Plot thickens: Wake AD reportedly in Detroit to check out Clawson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reportedly is the key word. It's on coachingsearch.com ticker and attributed to the Ball State writer of Muncie Ind paper, but not on the writer's twitter account.

If true, that means the Wake AD has made two trips this week. We don't know if Warde has made one this week (good question for presser/meeting at Rent tomorrow).

Warde is opening himself up to some Virgin Island-type second guessing if he's stayed put this week.

Reaction Score
Can provide a little more insight into this link please? Specifically, how to track/read what I'm looking at and why this particular plane is of interest/who owns it?

RabidHusky1:18pm via Twitter for iPhone
Did you know Whelen Engineering out of Chester donates use of its private planes to UCONN athletics?

RabidHusky1:20pm via Twitter for iPhone
Both planes N30WE and N28WE are unable to be tracked, so we have no idea where Warde has been to interview coaching candidates? I tried!

RabidHusky1:36pm via Twitter for iPhone
News flash, Whelen has a 3rd Jet that's trackable and is scheduled to be in Detroit this evening. N18WE is the tail#whereiswarde #UConn

RabidHusky1:55pm via iOS
Why's Warde on his way to Detroit from Georgia? Clawson and Careyis are in Detroit! Who was in GA?pic.twitter.com/O4pDRLF3tf

You can read what you want into it...:confused:

This is why this type of year is fun to watch!

Reaction Score
Report: Wellman visits Lembo
http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wfu/football/article_8db69675-af7f-5f2f-bfff-c37570e40610.html

>>Richard Budd, a local businessman and committed Wake Forest supporter, said Wednesday night that Wellman was traveling in a plane loaned by the Budd Group, a facility and janitorial-services company he founded. Budd is also the brother of Dave Budd, a former All-ACC forward who played for Wake Forest from 1957-58 through 1959-60.<<

...or maybe Burton has loaned WM a plane to use?

Reaction Score
Did you know Whelen Engineering out of Chester donates use of its private planes to UCONN athletics?

Both planes N30WE and N28WE are unable to be tracked, so we have no idea where Warde has been to interview coaching candidates? I tried!

News flash, Whelen has a 3rd Jet that's trackable and is scheduled to be in Detroit this evening. N18WE is the tail#whereiswarde #UConn

Why's Warde on his way to Detroit from Georgia? Clawson and Careyis are in Detroit! Who was in GA?pic.twitter.com/O4pDRLF3tf

This is why this type of year if fun to watch!

Did you, like, invent the internet? How the frick do you find all these tweets and links and articles and every other thing you find? :cool:

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

This is why this type of year is fun to watch!

Can you see if there are donuts on the plane? If so, what flavor. Thanks :)

Reaction Score
That plane also spent time in Chicago earlier this week....

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Reportedly is the key word. It's on coachingsearch.com ticker and attributed to the Ball State writer of Muncie Ind paper, but not on the writer's twitter account.

If true, that means the Wake AD has made two trips this week. We don't know if Warde has made one this week (good question for presser/meeting at Rent tomorrow).

Warde is opening himself up to some Virgin Island-type second guessing if he's stayed put this week.

More info on Clawson

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2008/jan/12/clawsons-style-get-ball-playmakers/

Reaction Score
Dave Clawsons offensive philosophy:

"Clawson describes his coaching style as one that utilizes the available talent to maximize success. His philosophy focuses on getting individual playmakers more touches rather than sticking to a rigidly-defined system. His offenses have displayed components of the Pro-Style, Spread and Power Running attacks."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Clawson

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
WM travel history during critical moments in UConn FB history doesn't earn him a lot of slack, but I prefer my AD to be more cloak and dagger than the WF AD is being. He's just short of driving around with a magnetic sign on the roof of his Honda Civic with Wake Forest on one side and Domino's Pizza on the other.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
False... Warde is at bball game

I don't know about that. I just paused the game and looked at all 350 people in the XL Center, didn't see WM. Although, he might be at the concessions.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Bunch of stalkers on this board ;) but you're sure keeping things interesting. Thanks. Hope it's worth all the cloak and dagger.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I don't understand this flight history business one bit but could somebody please let me know when Jim Delany hops on a flight to Bradley?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Sportsart: If I go to Dunkin Donuts for a coffee, will you know? :)

He may! I just hit the head. When I sat back down to watch the second half of the hoop game I had this text:

medic.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate