please stop | The Boneyard

please stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was chastized for critisizing some posters for their opinion Kaleen her wieght etc . Now , I am trying to stay calm and suggest that
some of these all of a sudden uninformed posters hold on. Stewie disappears !!!!, that statement only suggests that is was made by peolpe who only look at stats and not while they were double and triple teaming Stewie that left the driving lanes open for Tuck.
Mojeff wow asked to guard the best guard in the country and run the best team in the country. Yes it was not her best game on O
but lets accent the positive and eliminate the negative and don't mess with Mojo and STewie in between.Only some of our senior members will know where that cqame from.

Reaction Score
I was chastized for critisizing some posters for their opinion Kaleen her wieght etc . Now , I am trying to stay calm and suggest that
some of these all of a sudden uninformed posters hold on. Stewie disappears !!!!, that statement only suggests that is was made by peolpe who only look at stats and not while they were double and triple teaming Stewie that left the driving lanes open for Tuck.
Mojeff wow asked to guard the best guard in the country and run the best team in the country. Yes it was not her best game on O
but lets accent the positive and eliminate the negative and don't mess with Mojo and STewie in between.Only some of our senior members will know where that cqame from.

Any chance you could put this in bullet format and spell check?

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Sometimes tough to wade through, but as one who is often updating his sports articles to crush a typo that's trying to hide out in a dark recess of a paragraph, we should all be a bit humble about the spelling rectitude as long as they don't average one every other word and the thought does comes through.

I noticed one here, "The only way to receive competitive pricing is too switch providers every year," which I know you'll recognize, but I got your point just like I got Phil's.

But using the paragraphs more frequently can help those whose eyesight is not what it used to be.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks Phil.
It seems like people expect each years team to perform in the first part of the season to the exact same standards that they exhibited in the NCAA tournament run with no regard for who graduated and how many freshman they are trying to integrate.
Huge transition going on at the moment and it will definitely take a few months to iron out the kinks.

Reaction Score

I agree with your overall point about suggesting posters use some perspective. Unfortunately you then decided that all of them are "uninformed posters". I don't understand your need to disparage posters who in your opinion are wrong. Your valid points get tarnished with comments like that.

JS

Reaction Score
lets accent the positive and eliminate the negative
Phil, with your thread title and comments you're once again, though more calmly according to you, telling others how to post. That's not going to work and only creates problems.

Try, if you will, just to stick to substantive points, which don't require characterization of other posters (e.g. "uninformed").

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom