Please help me get my tickets | The Boneyard

Please help me get my tickets

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
My wife bought me tickets for this game for Christmas and purchased through Ticketmaster. The Ticketmaster link sent me to the UConn athletic ticket office. I clicked on it tonight and it said Prolific One wants to transfer you tickets. But the link expired 3 hours ago. Hell! What do I do??

Reaction Score
My wife bought me tickets for this game for Christmas and purchased through Ticketmaster. The Ticketmaster link sent me to the UConn athletic ticket office. I clicked on it tonight and it said Prolific One wants to transfer you tickets. But the link expired 3 hours ago. Hell! What do I do??
At XL there's 2 Uconn will call windows. They help with stuff like this. I'm sure Gampel has something similar.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Thank you. I panicked and bought 4 tickets on StubHub for like $600. We live 4 hours away and are staying in CT fri/sat night for the game and just realized the trouble with the tickets when we got to the hotel.

Reaction Score
Did she receive a confirmation email after the tickets were purchased? I would assume the tickets are in there or something to validate. Otherwise you can talk to Ticketmaster or the XL center if you know where the seats are…that stinks.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Thank you. I panicked and bought 4 tickets on StubHub for like $600. We live 4 hours away and are staying in CT fri/sat night for the game and just realized the trouble with the tickets when we got to the hotel.
Call the ticket office first thing in the morning or go to the ticket office outside Gampel.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the suggestions! I was afraid to wait until today and go to ticket window in case I was sol. So I bought tickets on stub hub last night. Will end up being about $850 for my family of 4 for tickets to this game . Lesson learned.. read the email about getting your tickets when your wife sends it to you!

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the suggestions! I was afraid to wait until today and go to ticket window in case I was sol. So I bought tickets on stub hub last night. Will end up being about $850 for my family of 4 for tickets to this game . Lesson learned.. read the email about getting your tickets when your wife sends it to you!
You can definitely still access the tickets if they were purchased through Ticketmaster. Have your wife log in and check orders and there should be a way to get the tickets or a new link. Worst case reach out to customer service. From there you can at least list the extra tickets to recoup some money or post on the ticket board where a few people are looking for tickets.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

UConn better win the game for your efforts !

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I Had trouble with some accessing tickets on my computer but not on my phone.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
I'm in! Now I have 4 extra tickets I pd $600 for if anyone can use them I'll send you screenshot of them

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom