Please get us out of the American conference! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Please get us out of the American conference!

Reaction Score
Don't worry. Next year you will see more losses than you have seen in a long time. Perhaps these losses will season the team to come to the tournament. Might even see its first loss to USF next year. Baylor might even want to play UConn again.

Everyone said the same thing about the year after Mo, Tuck & Stewie graduated. I would expect losses to, again, be scarce next year, if not nonexistent.

Reaction Score
they won 4 titles as representatives of the AAC

they lost in the National Semi-Finals in OT on last second shots in back to back years

those are not problems, nobody can spin this thing in a negative way, they're awesome and they had another awesome year

the only problem I see here are people who think they have to win the national title every year, otherwise something is wrong with them.

160_mistake.jpg
Well said.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
PS: the Big East was not a national power in women's basketball, people seem to be rewriting history too

4 straight titles out of the AAC, two losses in the national semi-final on last second shots in OT, and now the "team is not prepared" for the tournament

why? because they didn't win 6 STRAIGHT TITLES? Or would winning the title in only 5 out of 6 years qualify as being prepared. I just gotta know the answer to this question. Is 5 enough? Or is anything short of 6 a failure?

I also wonder why has UConn won more titles in those 6 years then all of the rest of the "prepared" world combined?

You make entirely too much sense for this crowd.

Reaction Score
New article on ESPN about our discussion on the AAC weak competition hurting Uconn at the end of the year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom