Playing the Summit Card | The Boneyard

Playing the Summit Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Muffet extending the conversation to include and involve Pat Summit, who while not necessarily beloved by UConn fans was perhaps the least classy move I have ever heard by any head coach in any sport. It's OK to shoot at Geno, he is a big boy, but bringing into the conversation a person suffering from a terrible disease is just so wrong. Muffet fight your own battles, right or wrong but leave Pat out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Muffet extending the conversation to include and involve Pat Summit, who while not necessarily beloved by UConn fans was perhaps the least classy move I have ever heard by any head coach in any sport. It's OK to shoot at Geno, he is a big boy, but bringing into the conversation a person suffering from a terrible disease is just so wrong. Muffet fight your own battles, right or wrong but leave Pat out of it.

please explain, what did she mention about Pat ?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
In essence said Notre Dame should win it to preserve Summit's 8 championship legacy. Last night another poster suggested she was sounding like she wanted to get a gender bias thing going and I tend to agree.

Reaction Score
In essence said Notre Dame should win it to preserve Summit's 8 championship legacy. Last night another poster suggested she was sounding like she wanted to get a gender bias thing going and I tend to agree.

To expand, she suggested that any Tennessee fans still going to the championship game should root for Notre Dame because if UCONN wins....

Reaction Score
In essence said Notre Dame should win it to preserve Summit's 8 championship legacy.
Summit can't coach any more, so that's the end of her championship run. That's how I feel about Jackie Stiles, who holds two NCAA scoring records that I'm glad Griner and Sims didn't break.

HGN

Reaction Score
Muffet sounds like a coach that is desperate for attention , a victory , and any help she can get. Even if its ffrom another schools supporters.

Fight your own battles Muffet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits