Playing the evil empire... | The Boneyard

Playing the evil empire...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
For reasons that go back to 1960, when I was in high school, and which I can't even begin to rationalize, I have spent nearly a lifetime hating all things golden dome related with a passion normally reserved for child molesters. Regular season losses to ND hurt more than losses to just about anyone else, and victories over Brey's crew -- especially flat out demoralizing poundings of that holier than thou bunch -- are among the most satisfying wins.

I'll settle for a one point win tomorrow, but Oh, how I'd like to see a thirty point drubbing!

Reaction Score
Grew up a UConn fan back in the day but also liked the Austin Carr, John Shumate, Adrian Dantley, Orlando Woolridge, Kelly Tripuka teams as I watched them on Ch20 with Hot Rod Hundley doing the games (yeah despite their coach! LOL).........but as UConn moved into the Big East it was all Huskies and by the time Danny Ainge went end-to-end to beat the Irish in the tourney I began to dislike Digger and the Irish and it's all Huskies in hoops since mid 80's .............now I really dislike them in basketball both men's and women's as Brey and McGraw bother me.

Reaction Score
Always couldn't stand ND-especially Holtz and Digger.

But when we went out for the UCONN-ND football game the fans and people at ND were fantastic (especially before we beat them).

Quite honestly if ND gets a recruit on campus to visit I have a very hard time not seieng anyone sign a LOI on the spot-it's that impressive.

But saying that still don't like ND.

Reaction Score
Quite honestly if ND gets a recruit on campus to visit I have a very hard time not seieng anyone sign a LOI on the spot-it's that impressive.

As long as they don't get to see the student population and South bend.

Reaction Score
Always couldn't stand ND-especially Holtz and Digger.

But when we went out for the UCONN-ND football game the fans and people at ND were fantastic (especially before we beat them).

But saying that still don't like ND.

Agree on the trip to South Bend as i was there also and the night before, the day of and even after the ND people were really fun and accommodating.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom