Playing in front of your hometown (Nika) | The Boneyard

Playing in front of your hometown (Nika)

Reaction Score
Apparently Nika only played 10 minutes... anyone know why? Seems strange, since she had family and friends at the game...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Apparently Nika only played 10 minutes... anyone know why? Seems strange, since she had family and friends at the game...
Maybe she was busy signing autographs for the young ladies that came to watch her.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I am puzzled by the minutes and now we are trained to instantly think something is amiss. Nika's dreams as a youngster, all that work, yes you would think she'd want more minutes to show the home town the dream realized.

Reaction Score
I believe it's because Geno knows what he has in Nika and the other upperclassmen and exactly where she'll play and that's point guard so I think he decided to see how Azzi stands up if Aliyah has expanded her game is Ducharme reliable and how what can the freshmen contribute to the team and from what I've read ..Nika is ready Aliyah is ready Azzi is ready Ice, KK, Quadence, and Aubrey are ready everyone else.. Shade, Paige, Patterson, and Ducharme are TBD with Jana being, wait till next year to evaluate.

Reaction Score
Nika is ready Aliyah is ready Azzi is ready Ice, KK, Quadence, and Aubrey are ready everyone else.. Shade, Paige, Patterson, and Ducharme are TBD
Ashlynn looked ready in this game. That girl puts out enough energy to power a small city. KK does too.

Reaction Score
Why couldn't fans get that type of video quality for the whole game!:)
You could see on the rebroadcast the UConn cameraman seated behind the baseline getting footage for social media.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom