Players to arrive at Stanford on..... | The Boneyard

Players to arrive at Stanford on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Wednesday Dec. 26. I have read in the past that the kids are required to arrive early for the game right after Christmas....to allow a margin for error if bad weather ensues. Hope that the midwest area is done with the blizzard so Morgan can get out of Chicago on time. All hands on deck for practices on Thursday and Friday before we end the Cardinal long, long home winning streak.

Hopefully KML's parents will be at courtside. We read that she worked a lot with her stepdad over the summer to expand her skill-set...and darned if it hasn't worked a ton.

Reaction Score
Would the players be flying directly from their homes to California? Hopefully, jet lag will not be a problem. It always seems worse going from West to East, so hopefully it will be minimal.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I'm guessing that kids from the northeast....Bria, Heather...maybe Caroline and Breanna...would assemble in Storrs and fly out with the coaches. It would seem practical for the others to head directly from their homes to Palo Alto.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I can't remember the last time that I looked forward to a game that didn't involve Baylor more than this game. Probably not since the UCONN vs Tenn. games.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that kids from the northeast....Bria, Heather...maybe Caroline and Breanna...would assemble in Storrs and fly out with the coaches. It would seem practical for the others to head directly from their homes to Palo Alto.

I think all the kids are flying from their home base. They are not coming back to Storr the day after Christmas so they can fly out West with Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom