Players/Teams I’m Most Excited to Watch This Season (WNBA) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Players/Teams I’m Most Excited to Watch This Season (WNBA)

Reaction Score
Why would they give them carts. Do they even have time to play golf. One would think they should be working on learning to play as a team:rolleyes:
Kinda funny isn't it? Giving pro athletes a transport to go to practice! Isn't that like giving Yale a stimulus check? :confused:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
115929036_2509313445838131_867671956160213713_n.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Watching replays on League Pass just to see how it is working. Very nice video quality but as far as I can see, they removed the feature I liked best which was to track the highlights of individual players within a game marking them with time markers for such things as 3pt shots, rebounds, assists etc. and then going to that time slice of the game.

Reaction Score
Watching replays on League Pass just to see how it is working. Very nice video quality but as far as I can see, they removed the feature I liked best which was to track the highlights of individual players within a game marking them with time markers for such things as 3pt shots, rebounds, assists etc. and then going to that time slice of the game.
I agree wholeheartedly. IMO their 'new and improved' screen is a few steps Below what it used to be (for years). Sad, but its like everything else today. Quality has diminished. :(

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
My apologies. That graphic is not mine. I copied that from the UConn Women's Basketball Facebook page. I had intended to include a link for attribution. https://www.facebook.com/UConnWBB/?...bHPba0A4uXWvqGEzAsETthSbVMqZRfIjdOuSSf94vSt_w
16, and we're missing Maya, Tina, Renee, and Tiffany.
Exactly. So @Biff there is still an opportunity to put you to be creative and put your own spin on this. The Palm tree is too big and not compatible with Huskies which is a northern cold weather animal for an indoor sport. The bubble also doesn't do anything for me and takes up too much room. That should leave plenty of room to add in Maya, Tina, Renee, and Tiffany and have one hell of a recruiting poster. Allegedly, UCONN needs a big and this might help.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm afraid to say it, but I believe Maya is gone for good. She's found another life and WBB is not part of it. :(
Maya was waiting for the Minnesota guard play to improve. Now that Crystal is there, Maya may consider next season. ;)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'll take that team--against anyone!
One upon a time we had a fun thread to find schools that could match up with that UCONN squad. There weren't many. USC, TN, Stanford, ND, Old Dominion, Baylor & UCONN non-Mount Rushmore team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I want to see all the Huskies.

Probably the player I am most eager to see is Crystal. I think several GMs will be kicking themselves over passing on her. She will combine with Phee and Syl to make the Lynx a solid team.
You know I was screaming at the TV yesterday as Crystal went into 2016 Baylor game mode.

Reaction Score
There are a number of players who I have been following for sometime, but I will add a new player to that list who has recentlly peeked my interest and whom I will look forward to watching. Brittney Sykes. In he two games for the Sparks this year she has shown me a lot. It's a small sample number but it was enough to get my interest.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, after seeing them dismantling Seattle so far, every player on Washington :eek:

Reaction Score
The three point shooting was lets say uncanny by Mystics. They went in and they kept on making them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom