Players Pregame Presser | The Boneyard

Players Pregame Presser

Reaction Score
Kind of funny that he refers to Felisha Legette-Jack as a bright young coach when she's nearly 60 years old. Like hey coach you were recruiting her when you were an assistant at Virginia... how long ago was that?

Reaction Score

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
She’s really a class act and Syracuse is lucky to have her.

She and the players always stay and sign autographs for fans after games at the Dome. They make a special announcement about it at games so fans know where to go to meet them. Building a solid culture and fanbase.

Syracuse University makes a concerted effort to attract families as fans through very inexpensive ticket packages that allow you to attend multiple sports including women’s basketball. My daughter’s family is taking advantage of this.

Reaction Score
Syracuse University makes a concerted effort to attract families as fans through very inexpensive ticket packages that allow you to attend multiple sports including women’s basketball. My daughter’s family is taking advantage of this.
That's great to hear. I hope they've had a good time! I've always done that in the past; you really can't beat it for the price. This year I've decided to buy season tickets for 2024-2025 season. Parking is free, the venue is going to be upgraded over the summer, and you get to see some good ACC games.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
That's great to hear. I hope they've had a good time! I've always done that in the past; you really can't beat it for the price. This year I've decided to buy season tickets for 2024-2025 season. Parking is free, the venue is going to be upgraded over the summer, and you get to see some good ACC games.
It’s actually worked. My two NY granddaughters (ages 7 and 9) now love sports and are each in competitive swimming, basketball, and soccer. There’s a short time period when all three overlap. Add in Girls Scouts for both and theater for the older and it’s totally nuts. The family knows that something will have to give in the near future.

The oldest is quite tall for her age and I must confess that I occasionally dream of her becoming Stevie version two! But I think swimming is likely going to be her primary sport.

At least she’s wearing Stewart branded sneakers!

Reaction Score
It’s actually worked. My two NY granddaughters (ages 7 and 9) now love sports and are each in competitive swimming, basketball, and soccer. There’s a short time period when all three overlap. Add in Girls Scouts for both and theater for the older and it’s totally nuts. The family knows that something will have to give in the near future.

The oldest is quite tall for her age and I must confess that I occasionally dream of her becoming Stevie version two! But I think swimming is likely going to be her primary sport.

At least she’s wearing Stewart branded sneakers!
I love to hear that! Good for your granddaughters.

I wouldn’t say no to Stewie 2.0! :cool: In downtown Syracuse there’s a huge mural on one of the buildings that highlights all the Syracuse basketball greats. Stewie is front and center. (I guess swimming is just as good, haha.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom