Players playing at Unrivaled | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Players playing at Unrivaled

Reaction Score
. . . Who are the rest of the for sure players? Let’s guess.

A’ja Wilson
Caitlin Clark
Sabrina
Allisha Gray
Allisa Thomas
Dewanna Bonner

Clark’s status vis-a-vis Unrivaled is interesting. Is Clark’s current plan not to play in the offseason (i.e. Unrivaled) a negotiating position? Do we reliably know she was invited? Is it smart for Clark to turn down the W in crowd (even if she also needs an extended break)?

Reaction Score
Clark’s status vis-a-vis Unrivaled is interesting. Is Clark’s current plan not to play in the offseason (i.e. Unrivaled) a negotiating position? Do we reliably know she was invited? Is it smart for Clark to turn down the W in crowd (even if she also needs an extended break)?
Maybe she'll take the same approach as Wilson and train during the offseason. Don't think she's played overseas. She hasn't been part of the Athletes Unlimited league either.

Reaction Score
Clark has made a statement in her previous interview that, and I paraphrase, she will take some weeks off but will probably get bored and pick up a basketball. I don't know what that means but I get the impression that she wants to shrink away from the limelight and actually absorb everything that has happened to her since the beginning of her senior year at Iowa. I doubt we will see her play in an overseas league or unrivaled. Also, she makes enough money that she has the privilege to make that choice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom