Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
She was. Been the most outspoken person about staying in Corvallis for 3 years. Now looking like it was a bit disingenuous?
That was my first thought too. Thought it was kind of funny the whole “America’s team” and how much she loved her team and where she played just to enter the portal. Kind of confusing from an outside perspective

Reaction Score
Hmm. Is Rueck on the move? Oregon State is without a major conference now so he could be moving on and they know it. The players also have to know the conference situation is a problem.

Reaction Score
Raegan Beers, come on over to Storrs!
No room on the roster. 12 coming back, 2 newcomers arriving at the end of next month, and one scholarship left open for Strong.

Reaction Score
She will be a graduate. She’s one of those players who left high school early during the early COVID times when the high school seasons were in question.
This is a great point and another reason y I like the transfer portal and the 5th year in general. If ur school doesn't offer ur grad program or if u wanna go to another school for grad school that's super normal. And especially in this day an age when job market is so competitive and grad degrees are becoming more common to me it makes sense. I also think nil is really an unbelievable opportunity. I was on vtech message boards the other day and they talked about Liz kitley making 150k purely speculation, for her 5th year. But leaving college with a grad degree and 150k is an insane deal. I know there are taxes but it really is an important opportunity to make the most of.

Reaction Score
No room on the roster. 12 coming back, 2 newcomers arriving at the end of next month, and one scholarship left open for Strong.
after watching Strong's interview, her response about wanting to stay close to home appeared to be a slip-up as she then mumbled something about going away............got a feeling she's Duke-bound...........as always nothing would make me happier than to be 100% wrong....:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
after watching Strong's interview, her response about wanting to stay close to home appeared to be a slip-up as she then mumbled something about going away............got a feeling she's Duke-bound...........as always nothing would make me happier than to be 100% wrong....:rolleyes:
Could be UNC bound if the “staying close to home” is true. Honestly…who even knows at this point. In my opinion it’s been dragged out way too long.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I hope they all stay in Corvallis..... but if not, perhaps Kennedy Brown can put in a good word to a couple of taller players.
Why would West Coast kids want to go to Carolina? :rolleyes:
(Couldn't resist after the Key comment;))

Dillon77

Reaction Score
We take junior transfers too, but I was assuming she'd be a grad transfer. If she's not graduating, and she'll be a senior, then you're right.
I see her listed as a grad transfer....

Dillon77

Reaction Score
The new conference doesn’t seem too enticing
Sure doesn't, considering the two transfers from OSU and WSU we've seen.

One other thought: if players are leaving, would Scott Rueck listed to offers from the ACC and SEC openings?

Reaction Score

Part of me was joking because everyone’s been practically begging for a “big”. I don’t think she’s leaving Oregon State, however.

Reaction Score
Yep! She was asked about factors playing into making her decision she said “being somewhat close to home..I mean they’re all kind of close but i don’t know, i don’t know how close I want to be to home.” Seems like a slip

Reaction Score
That was my first thought too. Thought it was kind of funny the whole “America’s team” and how much she loved her team and where she played just to enter the portal. Kind of confusing from an outside perspective
Relegated to a small conference might be the case.

Reaction Score
I want to remain hopeful that Sarah Strong will join the Huskies’ roster in the fall, but I’m becoming more doubtful as time goes by.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I hate this transfer portal crap and what is about to happen to Oregon State. They don't deserve this. I understand why the players do it but that doesn't mean I have to like it or approve.
i-am-not-amused.jpg

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
She's a Jersey girl and will get all the playing time she wants against good competition........why you got somethin against Jersey? :rolleyes:

Oh no. I was talking about Key, who is from Cary. I totally understand why Adams transferred to Rutgers.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Redshirted this season.

And another MSU player

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads