Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score

If coach Brooks gets Strack, Amoore and Imari Berry, he'll be off and running. Berry is apparently down to Kentucky, Louisville and North Carolina after de-committing from Clemson.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
or she could join another forward tweener who left UNC, Destiny Adams, who had to leave UNC to get PT. That's the good news. The bad news is that they'd be the fulcrum of talent at Rutgers.

Adams, Key probably had the grave misfortune of playing behind Alyssa Ustby, who Banghart never takes out of games.

Why would a NC kid go to Rutgers?

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
NIL, transfer portal, conference realignment. It's getting harder and harder for me to continue to care about college athletics. It's slipping away from me. :oops:

Reaction Score
Ah darn. Poor Rueck and OSU. I wonder if Tara will consider her - we recruited her deep into her HS recruitment and lord knows we could use scoring guards who can actually score at all three levels.
I thought Stanford only took Frosh or Soph transfers?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Article just came out in the Oregonian stating that many others are going into the portal. This will be a sad day for OSU WBB Fans if that is the case.

I hope they all stay in Corvallis..... but if not, perhaps Kennedy Brown can put in a good word to a couple of taller players.

Reaction Score
I thought the portal was supposed to be a confidential thing accessible only to coaches unless the players themselves decided to make the info public?

Reaction Score
I thought the portal was supposed to be a confidential thing accessible only to coaches unless the players themselves decided to make the info public?
1000s of people have eyes on it. Of course some decide to spread the info.
Also once you say you're transferring, it's going to also get around via player's coaches, teammates, etc.

Reaction Score
Article just came out in the Oregonian stating that many others are going into the portal. This will be a sad day for OSU WBB Fans if that is the case. What a gut punch.
The new conference doesn’t seem too enticing

Reaction Score
Yeah.....that hasn't been the case for a long time. It's no different than free agency in professional sports. It's a business now, with paywalled websites, Twitter/X spaces talking about it. The transfer portal is it's own industry.

Reaction Score
Article just came out in the Oregonian stating that many others are going into the portal. This will be a sad day for OSU WBB Fans if that is the case. What a gut punch.

You get to the E8, losing to the #1 team in a reasonably competitive game, and then a few decide to bail? What a strange world we live in.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I thought Stanford only took Frosh or Soph transfers?
We take junior transfers too, but I was assuming she'd be a grad transfer. If she's not graduating, and she'll be a senior, then you're right.

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
We take junior transfers too, but I was assuming she'd be a grad transfer. If she's not graduating, and she'll be a senior, then you're right.
She will be a graduate. She’s one of those players who left high school early during the early COVID times when the high school seasons were in question.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom