Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 65 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
I predict Kim will reach out to her. Would love to have her for post depth.

As fans, we all seem to want many of these players "for depth" on the roster. But, most of these starters want to continue to be starters at their new schools. And, most transfers who weren't starters are trying to find a place where they can become starters.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
As fans, we all seem to want many of these players "for depth" on the roster. But, most of these starters want to continue to be starters at their new schools. And, most transfers who weren't starters are trying to find a place where they can become starters.
I kind of think she would be our starting center since Smith will be coming back from injury, and Del Rosario still needs to cook a bit more( although she's seems serious about working on her game).

Reaction Score
She was in high school in SC for one year only, mom and Dad are Gamecock grads and/or law school grads. Grandma was first woman state Supreme Court justice. Lots More ties, no, I don’t expect her to transfer to Scar. . She’s not enamored of bench time
Karen Williams was appointed to the US 4th Circuit but never was a state judge I don't think.

Reaction Score
Karen Williams was appointed to the US 4th Circuit but never was a state judge I don't think.
Oops. You are correct. My memory is faulty. She was the first woman appointed the the 4th Circuit (US) Court of Appeals and later the chief judge of that Circuit.

Reaction Score
One could make a similar comment about Rebecca picking UConn over Stanford.
I see what you did there. ;)

Old Man Good Job GIF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom