Players available to the media today | The Boneyard

Players available to the media today

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

1626890317785.png

Someone has been working with Akok on his pick up lines...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Love being able to root for these kids. They make it easy for us to embrace them. Akok is one of my all time favorite Huskies. Can't wait to see him going all out again.

Reaction Score
Was waiting for someone to complain about something…
A guy can’t hope he lead with that? I think that’s everyone’s dream for him to turn himself into a lotto pick with a great jumper to go with that athleticism.

Reaction Score
A guy can’t hope he lead with that? I think that’s everyone’s dream for him to turn himself into a lotto pick with a great jumper to go with that athleticism.
His shot will be better than last year but it's a work in progress. I don't expect a lot of 3s per game from him. And that's ok. Andre will still be very productive.

Reaction Score
His shot will be better than last year but it's a work in progress. I don't expect a lot of 3s per game from him. And that's ok. Andre will still be very productive.
I was hoping he was so confident in it that we would get a progress update lol. I think he will get the chance to have the ball in his hands more which will let the best parts of his game shine.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I agree but the 3 and the ability to hit HAS to be a part of his game as he looks to the next level
I am surprised he didn't comment on his shooting
But he is a lot more confident- that's important

Reaction Score

Jackson has a really good philosophy and mindset about the game. Chief picked that up very early in the recruiting process and he’s a true thoughtful student of the game. Love his comment about how family and friends want him to pass less but he enjoys passing. The truly great ones make their teammates better. Magic, Bird, MJ and even LeBron. Of course, that doesn’t mean he can’t be a scorer. He’s is just so many tens of thousands of practice shots away from being a lottery pick,

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom