Players Arriving/Returning to Campus Today! | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Players Arriving/Returning to Campus Today!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It's sign language for "I love you". The index finger is the "I", the index finger plus thumb is the"L", and the index and pinkie fingers form the "U".
When I paused the video, I could not determine that to be the case. But my eyes are old ,so I am not sure,

Reaction Score
It is actually the thumb and pinkie that are 'Y' for 'You' - sign language for 'u' is the first and second finger extended together.

But if you pause the image, the thumb isn't extended so I am not sure what sign she is giving.

As a native user of American Sign Language, its NOT the "I love you" sign. It is a sign for a dog.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
As a native user of American Sign Language, its NOT the "I love you" sign. It is a sign for a dog.
I suspected that but was not able to verify.

thank-you.gif

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Sal "The Barber" Maglie... my favrit player on the '54 NY Giants world champions... Whitey Lockman was next ...
I think he played for every team in New York in his career. And a few more too.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
I think he played for every team in New York in his career. And a few more too.
My father's favorite sports trivia question:

Who played for the New York Rangers, the Brooklyn Dodgers, and the New York Knicks in a single season, and in what position?

Gladys Gooding, who played the organ at Madison Square Garden and Ebbets Field.

Reaction Score
My father's favorite sports trivia question:

Who played for the New York Rangers, the Brooklyn Dodgers, and the New York Knicks in a single season, and in what position?

Gladys Gooding, who played the organ at Madison Square Garden and Ebbets Field.
Boston had the same trivia question. Who played for the Red Sox, Bruins and Celtics? Organist John Kiley He did it for many years

Reaction Score
Looks like Mir and Edwards are roommates. Do freshman normally room together and upper class men with upper class men?

Reaction Score
I remember photos taken when Crystal, Molly, and Kyla arrived on campus and one was on the door to Crystal's and Kyla's room so they were roommates. It would appear that might be the common practice. Upper classmen tend to live in different types of housing. Have you seen pictures or something to see they are rooming together?

Reaction Score

Exactly. Arkansas State, whose mascot is the Red Wolf, uses the same sign for its mascot.

Reaction Score
I remember photos taken when Crystal, Molly, and Kyla arrived on campus and one was on the door to Crystal's and Kyla's room so they were roommates. It would appear that might be the common practice. Upper classmen tend to live in different types of housing. Have you seen pictures or something to see they are rooming together?
Mir had a picture on her Instagram story.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom