Player heights--Bahamas Update | The Boneyard

Player heights--Bahamas Update

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The line for the national anthem is usually in order of player height, but not always. For example, Christyn is at the end, and I think she is taller than Nika. At the front end, the order is CW, Nika, Mir, Azzi, and Paige. I'm not sure that Mir is shorter than Paige and Azzi, but they all look very close. At the taller end, the order is off, for sure. It's hard to tell because of hair, but I'm pretty sure this is the order of height from tallest to shortest: Amari, Dorka, Liv, Piath, Liya. Opinions?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The line for the national anthem is usually in order of player height, but not always. For example, Christyn is at the end, and I think she is taller than Nika. At the front end, the order is CW, Nika, Mir, Azzi, and Paige. I'm not sure that Mir is shorter than Paige and Azzi, but they all look very close. At the taller end, the order is off, for sure. It's hard to tell because of hair, but I'm pretty sure this is the order of height from tallest to shortest: Amari, Dorka, Liv, Piath, Liya. Opinions?
No idea but I wish we had height + wing span as the more relevant metric. I think Paige has a longer wing span than may be expected for her height?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom