Play of the Game - UConn vs Iowa | The Boneyard

Play of the Game - UConn vs Iowa

Reaction Score
I agree with FridaFriend above but I am going with any of CWs dribble drives.
I give flop of the game to Clark making it look like she got poked in the eye. Replay showed nothing there.
Yes, it seemed like several flops or stop the game efforts on the part of Iowa. Oh well! The refs were on to this and called a great game, let them play early and kept the game under control.

Reaction Score
give flop of the game to Clark
The flop of most of Uconn's games goes to AE. She is quite the actor. Numerous times I see her falling 5 feet back trying to sell a charge or whatever. Many times, replay shows little to no contact.

Reaction Score
t seemed like several flops or stop the game efforts on the part of Iowa
These kind of comments are nonsense. The refs let them play play. Westbrook did elbow a player in the face after a made Uconn basket. It was not intentional. However, if it happened in the one of the games I was watching the other night, the ref would have been at the monitor looking for intentional use of elbows.

Reaction Score
I liked Anna’s first three. Portends good things, having 5 legit perimeter shooters.

Paige, Christyn, Evina, Nika, Anna
Did Geno perform a baby chest bump on Anna and get in her face on the sideline?!?! ????

Reaction Score
100% it's Evina on Caitlin, the bump, the steal, the fast break and the lead pass to CW for the score. Game, set, match.

Reaction Score
Did Geno perform a baby chest bump on Anna and get in her face on the sideline?!?! ????
Yes, and I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it! I watched the game on replay after I knew the outcome, so I caught that and was able to watch how active Nika was cheering from the bench. She was standing most of the first half and VERY vocal!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom