Play of the game - UConn vs High Point | The Boneyard

Play of the game - UConn vs High Point

Reaction Score
MIne wasn't really a play, but when Paige and a HP player went for a loose ball and Paige snatched it just before she got there and the HP player went skidding across the hardwood about 15 feet. It was like Charlie Brown kicking the football and Lucy pulls it away at the last second! Hysterical!

Reaction Score
MIne wasn't really a play, but when Paige and a HP player went for a loose ball and Paige snatched it just before she got there and the HP player went skidding across the hardwood about 15 feet. It was like Charlie Brown kicking the football and Lucy pulls it away at the last second! Hysterical!
I was going to say the same thing. Paige gave the player a look like "what is that all about" that made me laugh out loud.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
At the 3:51 mark of the 3rd quarter, Liv is at the FT line, and Evina, Paige and Christyn are designing a play.
After the FTs, HPU comes down and hits a 3.
Evina brings the ball up the court, does a spin-a-roony, passes to Paige who passes it to Christyn, who has posted up her defender, and at the 3:10 mark - swish. Just as they designed it!

Reaction Score
Pretty much "Let me get this orb our of your way dear - wouldn't want you to trip." Or - "Were you coming for this? Not today, I'll keep it."

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I liked Paige's defense on #12's (Edwards) drive down the right side of the key at 2:37 of the 1st Quarter. Paige got the big ONO-SWAT down onto the court a good foot in-bounds.

That was the good news...

The bad news was that the ball bounced high off the court and Edwards mistakenly caught it standing out-of-bounds BUT unfortunately and inexplicably, the ref awarded the ball to High Point even though a whistle was not blown until the out-of-bounds player touched the ball. Very poor job by the ref on an obvious play in clear view. Obviously knew it hit the court in-bounds off the block or the whistle would have been blown immediately when the ball struck the court. Got confused and wasn't professional enough to change the call when it was pointed out. ?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I liked Evina's post-up and very quick turnaround 4-foot bank shot (and foul?). A power move from a big guard.

Reaction Score
I liked Paige's defense on #12's (Edwards) drive down the right side of the key at 2:37 of the 1st Quarter. Paige got the big ONO-SWAT down onto the court a good foot in-bounds.

That was the good news...

The bad news was that the ball bounced high off the court and Edwards mistakenly caught it standing out-of-bounds BUT unfortunately and inexplicably, the ref awarded the ball to High Point even though a whistle was not blown until the out-of-bounds player touched the ball. Very poor job by the ref on an obvious play in clear view. Obviously knew it hit the court in-bounds off the block or the whistle would have been blown immediately when the ball struck the court. Got confused and wasn't professional enough to change the call when it was pointed out. ?
Saw that but high point caught it out of bounds UConn was pointing it to the refs but to no avail high point ball

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
And the scorer didn't giver her the assist!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom