PK80 Tickets | The Boneyard

PK80 Tickets

Reaction Score
Anyone else get their presale tickets yet?

It seems either not many were opened up for presale or they sold out of em real quick - not many left when I bought mine. It seems that plenty of the presale tickets went up for resale on the various websites right away. I bought mine for $60 per ticket, and some people relisted on stub hub for over $200. Hate that so many good seats were bought purely for resale profit, rather than fans going to the game. By the time I went to buy the second round games, they only had upper deck tickets available - gonna have to wait for public sale tomorrow to see if I can snag lower level seats.

Reaction Score
I'm still debating grabbing a couple. Be up in Portland area for thanksgiving, but not sure if the rest of my family will be as excited to go watch basketball (even though they're uconn fans)

Looks like I better decide quick though

Reaction Score
Anyone else get their presale tickets yet?

It seems either not many were opened up for presale or they sold out of em real quick - not many left when I bought mine. It seems that plenty of the presale tickets went up for resale on the various websites right away. I bought mine for $60 per ticket, and some people relisted on stub hub for over $200. Hate that so many good seats were bought purely for resale profit, rather than fans going to the game. By the time I went to buy the second round games, they only had upper deck tickets available - gonna have to wait for public sale tomorrow to see if I can snag lower level seats.
Did you fill out the request presale tickets form to get them?

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
A lot of the lower level seats I think we reserved for people buying the all session and Moda only packages. I got pretty decent lower level seats in the corner back in December when I bought the all session tickets. I'm sure there's at least a section reserved for each team's fans in the lower level as well so that really condenses the tickets remaining for the tourney.

Reaction Score
A lot of the lower level seats I think we reserved for people buying the all session and Moda only packages. I got pretty decent lower level seats in the corner back in December when I bought the all session tickets. I'm sure there's at least a section reserved for each team's fans in the lower level as well so that really condenses the tickets remaining for the tourney.
Is all session a ticket to every single game?

Reaction Score
Did you fill out the request presale tickets form to get them?

Yea - presale started yesterday for those who signed up. I just wasn't sure what tickets they were making available for presale vs public sale. But like @ConnZag3 alluded to - I'm sure plenty may have been taken from those who bought all session tickets. Either way, I'm sure there will be plenty of resale tickets available from those who bought both all session tickets and can't be at both stadiums at once.

Can't wait!

Reaction Score
The problem is that the home team (Oregon) is in the UConn bracket for Thursday and Friday. I bought 2 tix for each day yesterday but there were very few lower bowl seats available. If you didn't buy the all session pass then you buy for the doubleheader that you are interested in. For the first two days, UConn will share the venue with Oregon so any hope for good, cheap tickets is unlikely. The price, however, is not so bad. $60 for a double header (good guys vs. Oregon; GTown vs. Michigan State). The next day the losers play and the winners play.

Reaction Score
Can someone post link to tickets/travel packages?

Am I unable to get any sort of deal if I'm not a donor? Just graduated a month ago. In no condition financially to be donating lol

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Is all session a ticket to every single game?

Yes. I get tickets to every game of the tournament even though it's well known that the sessions will likely overlap in their entirety. I'm hoping to sell some of the games for the sessions I don't plan to attend, but don't think I'll get much back. Either way it was like $900 for a guaranteed 12 games at a minimum, which isn't horrible on a per game basis.

I'm just pissed that I'm going to have to choose between the UConn or Gonzaga game on Thursday since they had to get scheduled at the same time (which are the 2 teams I follow). Here's hoping Oregon and GTown or Florida and Stanford play about 4 OT to stagger the tip times for me.

Reaction Score
Just grabbed my tickets for the Thursday and Friday games! Some tickets still available in the lower section for the first game! As for the second game, place looks to be roughly the same size as Gampel, so buying the $40 tickets in the upper section is what I did. Hope to see some UConn fans there!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom