PK80 Possibilities

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Will we get Dickie V? Because that’s a possibility I don’t want

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I don't care how far the program's fallen, rooting for a "respectable" loss to an Oregon team that's not even ranked seems crazy to me. Beat Oregon and then go hard at MSU, whatever happens in that one is house money.
Thank you

Reaction Score
We need to beat Oregon. No excuses for Ollie, UCONN should be able to beat this years Oregon Team that doesn't have Bell, Dorsey, Boucher, or Brooks anymore.

They lost their 4 best players, we still have our 3-4 most talented players on the roster.

Very important for team psyche and team/fan confidence in UCONN still being a basketball power.
Ppl seem to really be overstating Oregon's talent. We should be better, and we should win. Posters saying they'd be okay with a loss as if we are playing a juggernaut are insane to me. We are playing mediocre Oregon team. Let's kick some duck ass!!!!!!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Why create a thread called 'PK80 possibilities' and then not discuss all possibilities?

Mainly because there's not much to discuss there. Either we win all three or lose all three. The teams would be pretty much known.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
I think, like most, I'd happily take 2-1 on this trip to the bank.

I'm interested in seeing how our guys react to playing now playing teams with players who are now on their level (or above it). Whether they'd admit to it or not, we definitely saw some disinterest during the first 3 games so these games should be telling as to whether this team has another gear ready at this point.

Larrier is going to be a fun guy to watch, as I want to see if he takes the same leap that we saw Jalen take last year in Maui against stronger competition. Granted, Jalen almost had to take that step due to pieces we were missing, but Terry strikes me as a very self-aware guy who knows what needs to be done to increase his pro prospects, so I'm hoping that results in him taking his game to another level rather than forcing things in an effort to impress.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I want to see 2-1 or 3-0. I'd prefer if that 2-1 is via a win over Oregon, loss to MSU and a win in the third game. I won't be completely upset with 2-1 via a loss to Oregon, win over DePaul and win over OU/Ark. But the first version of 2-1, with a loss only to a top 5 team, really sets us up well.

1-2 is not acceptable and would be a failure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom