Pizza in Providence | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pizza in Providence

Reaction Score
It's a big picture holistic thing for me. Not just this guy and pizza. It's the downfall of society in general because idiots are looking to other idiots for everything from food to parenting to social acceptance and everything in between. It's not about the quality of the content and thought, it's about the number of likes.

Yeah, I'm cranky. Critical thinking skills are at an all time low, IMO.

As to your other point, yeah, that happens. And technically I should be on the same page as this twit since I love bar/tavern pies like Colony and Star and Linwood. But that's not what most people think of as pizza. But his act is simple schtick for pageviews, as his nickname suggests.
It’s Pizza..

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
The best meal I’ve had in Providence recently was Ken’s Ramen. No pizza and randomly won’t provide you with to go containers but the ramen is fantastic.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The best meal I’ve had in Providence recently was Ken’s Ramen. No pizza and randomly won’t provide you with to go containers but the ramen is fantastic.
Not as good as Momofuku in the Village but Ken's was really nice but too bad they closed it down

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Not as good as Momofuku in the Village but Ken's was really nice but too bad they closed it down
Bummer! The service kind of sucked (really sucked actually) but the food was great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom