Pitt MBB in Trouble | The Boneyard

Pitt MBB in Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I hear that cash exchanged hands in Massachussetts - NCAA is on their trail. ND Prep player involvement.

Reaction Score
It amazes me that the "Chief00" Robert Parish was playing basketball in the NBA @ 43 years old. The guy was truly unique. Almost as unique as Johnny Most. Then again there will never be anyone even close to the legendary Johnny Most. Man those were the days.

Reaction Score
I hear that this winter is supposed to be brutal. No cash exchange though.

Reaction Score
Wait, is it possible that Pitt, Umass, and Notre Dame are going down in Blaze of Glory (cue Bon Jovi)?

Did I read your post correctly???

C

Chief00

The story is so bizarre, I hesitate to publish before confirming various aspects - but I have no doubt the smoke there is from a burning fire. Money changing hands at a Worcester Pizza Parlor , etc. There also is a strange tie to Ricrado Ledo, who conveniently now is a partial qualifier and won't play this year. So regardless of how it plays out PC won't have to forfeit games in the remote chance they win a couple.

No connection to the University of ND - it is ND Prep.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The real crime here is that it is absolutely impossible to get a good pizza in Worcester.

Reaction Score
corner grille in worcester i don't know if i'd call it pizza but it's palatable. It looks as if kemba's shot at the big east tourney might have destroyed their entire program.

Reaction Score
Khem Birch is who it is in regard to and a rich kid from Rhode Island is involved as he became close friends with a number of Prep players in NE including Ledo and Noel.

As for PC's remote chance couple of wins, how many times do we play the Huskies this year? If the answer is 2 then the chance is better than remote.

We have 3 national championships since 1999. Providence is and has been irrelevant. Go back to your board.

caw

Reaction Score

I had heard of Ledo and Noel, but not Birch, though it's not shocking. Were all of them also connected to Driscoll?

So you are saying PC will pick up two of their National Championships this year? Fantastic ;)

C

Chief00

I think the well is poisoned around that rich RI kid - I won't call out specific guys - but any player connected is under review (unless he went to UNC HA HA ).

C

Chief00

It amazes me that the "Chief00" Robert Parish was playing basketball in the NBA @ 43 years old. The guy was truly unique. Almost as unique as Johnny Most. Then again there will never be anyone even close to the legendary Johnny Most. Man those were the days.

Here's a guy who says two words all year to his best friend and they call a technical on Chief - what could he have said to the ref? I remember when Johnny said that about Robert....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom