Pitt Bounced From NIT by GW | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pitt Bounced From NIT by GW

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
By the way, how many Sweet 16's did you reach? And by "you", I mean you, and not whatever bandwagon you happened to be on at the time.
When I was in high school, I went to a couple sweet16's, but for the life of me, I can't remember how many..... Definitely a few.

How bout you champ?

Reaction Score
They're raving, raving mad on their board. Unhappy with the way they finished but I'm quite sure they would not trade places with us from this point forward.
10394233.jpeg

What about THIS point forward?

Reaction Score
Why should the NIT be any different than the NCAA? Once again, Pitt checks out well before their seeding said they should. Does Dixon get to keep his job for continued mediocrity??
In the past he recruited tough players with a New York pipeline (some say thugs) who played good D. Pitt is happy to have and pay a lot for a name coach with a high winning percentage. I would guess that as long as he makes a post season tournament with an occasional NCAA he's OK.

Reaction Score
I would guess that as long as he makes a post season tournament with an occasional NCAA he's OK.

I think you would guess wrong. He likely has two years to make a deep NCAA run or he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom