Pitino Addresss Cinci Men's Team on Saturday | The Boneyard

Pitino Addresss Cinci Men's Team on Saturday

Reaction Score
Borges Tweeted yesterday at 6:49am:
"So UCONN had Shabazz Nappier address the team yesterday and Cincinnati had Rick Pitino.

Interesting dichotomy."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
image.jpeg

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Those shoes are horrific with shorts. :confused:

And why would he even think of wearing a Cincy polo? This is beyond strange and not only from the Pitino side of things.
I think those are Allbirds. Very comfortable and the choice of the Silicone Valley VC. I have a pair.

Reaction Score
I think those are Allbirds. Very comfortable and the choice of the Silicone Valley VC. I have a pair.

Oh I am sure they are and I don't have any issues with them with khaki's, jeans or whatever, just no wing tip shoes with shorts and no socks. To each their own I guess. I apologize if I hammered on a style you do like, sincerely.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Oh I am sure they are and I don't have any issues with them with khaki's, jeans or whatever, just no wing tip shoes with shorts and no socks. To each their own I guess. I apologize if I hammered on a style you do like, sincerely.
......and a pen and pencil holder in the front pocket of your shirt? lol

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
not wingtips its the shadows
tried these on in Maine - awesomely comfortable but $110

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
hope ECU hires him

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
All birds are wonderful summer shoes

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
No worries on my style! If they are Allbirds, tThey aren't wingtips (if i view them correctly in the photo). Allbirds are 100% wool and smooth, so they are like slipper sneakers. Actually not that stylish but very comfy. The WSJ had an article this fall about how they are the rage in casual silicone valley.

Allbirds - The world's most comfortable shoes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom