• Remove

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters

temery

What?
Reaction Score
For those who really get their panties in a bunch: "Must fix" a day later = I better do it. I actually do know what I'm doing when it comes to deleting/moving a potential problem to another board.

It doesn't matter if they're right. The only thing that matters is who pays the bills.

IMG_4144.jpeg

Last edited:

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I've been doing this for 26 years. Trust that I know what I'm doing.
I feel much more confident when I read "Trust [me]" from you than when I read it from Deepster.

Still, I'm surprised to see so little activity & energy in this thread. It's like the posters who favor Sydney over Taylor have given up because it's not in the MBB Forum. Lots of opportunity to work either process.

Reaction Score
I feel much more confident when I read "Trust [me]" from you than when I read it from Deepster.

Still, I'm surprised to see so little activity & energy in this thread. It's like the posters who favor Sydney over Taylor have given up because it's not in the MBB Forum. Lots of opportunity to work either process.
Take whatever mojo we can get right? I have no dog in the race between the two, but regardless, one down, five to go!

Northwestern_Next.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

The bandwagon retired judge screwing the pooch yet again. Fortunately, both the board and the Mojo seems to be pretty adept at ignoring him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Where are y’all getting the piss water? No stores have it near me.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
I had to Amazon to get something I wanted to drink.

Reaction Score
I salute you for recognizing and harnessing the abundant "both/and" energy.

Kudos! Keep it up!
Thank you for the kind words, Sensei Hans!

When I posted these, I actually tried to post them into threads on the main Men's Board -- but "was not able to." I took this to mean that my mojo offerings weren't exactly "acceptable" for the Men's Board, but were OK for a lesser-accessed board like Food & Travel. So, that's where I put them.

And I will continue to do so, as long as I'm allowed. I already have two Final Four offerings complete, and I'm now working on some "halftime boosts," just in case we need them!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Thank you for the kind words, Sensei Hans!

When I posted these, I actually tried to post them into threads on the main Men's Board -- but "was not able to." I took this to mean that my mojo offerings weren't exactly "acceptable" for the Men's Board, but were OK for a lesser-accessed board like Food & Travel. So, that's where I put them.

And I will continue to do so, as long as I'm allowed. I already have two Final Four offerings complete, and I'm now working on some "halftime boosts," just in case we need them!

I'm surprised that the game day photos can't post, but I have no complaints because they are here.

The universe knows.
The mojo grows.
And Taylor & Sydney are a winning combination.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom