Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist | The Boneyard

Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Oh wait after saying that I'm going to completely contradict myself. I do have a favorite Van Morrison song, because as far as I know it's the only song of his I like, but what a song it is! This is just perfection.

Reaction Score
Currently, I'd have to say, "The Greatest Show On Earth" - by Nightwish

Reaction Score
Your most favorite tune, hmmm.. I'd have to give "Siberian Khatru" by Yes the nod. The best vocals they ever did. Very, very tight on the changes and the groove in the beginning of the song just begs you to step on your Lambo's accelerator just a bit more. Best work Steve Howe ever did and Chris Squire's bass on this particular tune should have put him in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame While He was Still Alive. Here's the tune folks. Put your headphones on and enjoy.

Siberian Khatru

Reaction Score
Oh wait after saying that I'm going to completely contradict myself. I do have a favorite Van Morrison song, because as far as I know it's the only song of his I like, but what a song it is! This is just perfection.

Try Saint Dominic’s Preview album. One of my favorites.

Reaction Score
Van Morrison, for me, there are lots of songs of his that I love - and I'd have to say this one is at the top of the list:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm with NWhoop, in that in most cases it's impossible, but occasionally one stands out.

This is a song from a short-lived group out of Chapel Hill called Touchstone. It's about a woman burned at the stake during the witch scare, from a poem written around the time and put to music by the singer/banjo player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom