Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist | Page 51 | The Boneyard

Pick Your Favorite Song by a Group/Artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been come understand that this is not a favorite song compilation but a favorite song by any artist..

I give you Annie Clark also known as St Vincent. My vote for the most beautiful woman of rock, plays guitar and sings. Her current stuff is crazy beautiful.
I dig a pony

Reaction Score
I've been come understand that this is not a favorite song compilation but a favorite song by any artist..

Correct - the idea was pick an artist/group - what was your favorite song by them? I've had to fudge and do a couple 1's and 1A's, as it was mighty hard to try and pick only one tune from some artists.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
It's tough to pick one from Miles, but Jack Johnson is far and away my favorite of his electric stuff:

Reaction Score
The Beatles and their solo careers - no need to overlook those efforts....I think George Harrison had the best of them all - "Far East Man", written with Ronnie Wood of the Stones, is a gem:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Don't want to go thru 1,267 posts so I hope this hasn't been posted. It's Pentatonix's version of Simon and Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence".

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Don't want to go thru 1,267 posts so I hope this hasn't been posted. It's Pentatonix's version of Simon and Garfunkel's "The Sound of Silence".

I haven't seen the guy on the far left in the band before.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky this is not the "ABC's of Music" thread.:D
Yeah, that was the light going off! But my head was spinning for a bit for sure! :confused: I'm sure this is not news, but Mary lived in Ridgefield for many years and would hit the Keoghs hardware on Rte 7 regularly when my eldest was a part time cashier there. Mary was always kind and thoughtful. Her voice was so rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom