Pic inside the new UConn Basketball Center? | The Boneyard

Pic inside the new UConn Basketball Center?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
BsChSKrCUAAA1v9.jpg

Reaction Score
That looks so good, it looks fake! Are you kidding me. Wow, I can't wait to see the team practice in there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sweet, did you take it? If not where did you see it?

Reaction Score
So I retweeted the tweet with the previous picture and Adams then tweeted out the pic. In response to his tweet a person sent him their own picture. He said his cousin was working on the AC in there about a month and took the picture and sent it to him.
image.jpg

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
So I retweeted the tweet with the previous picture and Adams then tweeted out the pic. In response to his tweet a person sent him their own picture. He said his cousin was working on the AC in there about a month and took the picture and sent it to him.
View attachment 6342
Holy .

Reaction Score
View attachment 6342

Wow.... !!! We are here to stay. For a state school what an incredible facility. ...

Reaction Score
The Gym is going to look like a Gym, wake me up when the put the hardware in the lobby.
I don't know- there are not a ton of gyms like look like our new gym- that's pretty sick.

Three baskets out to the three point line on the side. A full court and additional baskets on the other side- the players will be in heaven.

Reaction Score
so who will be the first Husky to be featured in a trick shot video all over the new digs? Doty's gone, time for someone else to pick it up

Reaction Score
I'm hesitant to even write this because I don't want to be negative. As nice as it looks, wouldn't you think there would be more out of bounds space to the right instead of that wall? Grammar school gyms have a wall next to the court.

Reaction Score
Is it just an illusion, or is there a wall bordering one side of the court?

Reaction Score
I'm hesitant to even write this because I don't want to be negative. As nice as it looks, wouldn't you think there would be more out of bounds space to the right instead of that wall? Grammar school gyms have a wall next to the court.
That sides just for free throw shooting. The only time they'll need to have two baskets at one time is when they're doing full court scrimmaging... other than that they can use the other side of the court or the main court.

Reaction Score
I noticed that too. Due to real estate being a premium courtside for Division 1 games, that's about as much room as they have anyway in real games. The court is ringed by the players, media, and cheerleaders. Probably a conscious decision-the way you go to save a ball from going out of bounds when you have 10' to work with is different than when you have 1.5' to work with....you play like you practice, as the saying goes. That's my guess as to why it has a grammar school sideline.

Reaction Score
The only unfortunate thing about these pics is that the great Enzo Patoni with his magical kiln is no longer alive to do the ceiling tiles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom