Pic: Gabby soars | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pic: Gabby soars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Both shots show Gabby way over Turner...I thought the angle was a different but she soared in several places- thanks for the other perspective.

Reaction Score
Gabby had a great game. That being said, this photo was taken right at the end of the first half. Turner was trying to draw the foul, and as the shutter snapped her butt was about 2 inches off the floor. Gabby leaped much higher earlier in the half when she snared a rebound right over Turner.

Reaction Score
Don't look at Turner as a reference point,look where she is in accordance with the rim.The ball is approximately level with the rim and she has not extended her arm upward.If you want to see below her look for a trampoline.

Reaction Score
I want a Fathead of that pic!

...image quality is too low to make one with the uploaded pic.
:(

Last edited:

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
O.K. there appears to still be some confusion on this so let me clarify.....

To_clarify.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This is a great photo. But....the more I look at it, the more it looks like it's been photo shopped (if indeed it has, an excellent job), unless Turner is in the process of falling down, and someone caught this action at just the precise moment. :rolleyes:

I looked at the game last night for entertainment purposes only. This is an actual photo. No photo shop or graphic manipultion here. This was the last play of the half. Turner slipped. Gabby missed the shot. The shot seems to have been taken from a low angle. :cool:

Reaction Score
I looked at the game last night for entertainment purposes only. This is an actual photo. No photo shop or graphic manipultion here. This was the last play of the half. Turner slipped. Gabby missed the shot. The shot seems to have been taken from a low angle. :cool:
It looked more like a flop versus a slipt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom