Phone Call from UConn | The Boneyard

Phone Call from UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did anyone else receive a phone call or voicemail from UConn? I received one today based on having received a couple of free tickets from them for the Maine game. Wondering if anyone spoke to them.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Did anyone else receive a phone call or voicemail from UConn? I received one today based on having received a couple of free tickets from them for the Maine game. Wondering if anyone spoke to them.
Did they talk about B1G news?

Reaction Score

So how many season tickets did you purchase today?

Reaction Score
So how many season tickets did you purchase today?

ZERO because I was sick of spending double the amount I can now buy from scalpers. Wonder if they want to ask why I don't buy seasons anymore and what the game day experience was like. I have a phone number if anyone wants to probe about the B12 haha.

Reaction Score
They called me too. It was awesome. Just checking in, asked if I'm going to the game, if I need some extra tickets, If I stopped by fanfest to introduce myself, that the university is making a big push to connect season ticket holders with the program and school and improve the experience.

It Was Music to my ears.

Good on them.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
They called me too. It was awesome. Just checking in, asked if I'm going to the game, if I need some extra tickets, If I stopped by fanfest to introduce myself, that the university is making a big push to connect season ticket holders with the program and school and improve the experience.

It Was Music to my ears.

Good on them.
Oh this was the missed call I had from Willimantic today? Weird they didn't leave a message.

Reaction Score
Nate called. I talked to him for ten minutes or so. He's part of a new team at the university that fans can contact regarding game day experiences/complaints/questions etc instead of talking to the box office or sending emails to the ad.

Reaction Score
ZERO because I was sick of spending double the amount I can now buy from scalpers. Wonder if they want to ask why I don't buy seasons anymore and what the game day experience was like. I have a phone number if anyone wants to probe about the B12 haha.

We have enough G5 fans, thanks. Come and pay the scalper and then be sure to spend the entire game chating in the beer garden in the endzone. Both really help mwith the perdception we have as fans

Reaction Score
I have 4 tix for tomorrow. So far, I have 100+ "no's" & zero "yeses".

One child has a fall ball doubleheader, one volunteered for something (what's with that?), one has to work and my wife has to taxi them around.

My friends that are UCONN fans all have different excuses and I have been struggling to convert "pro" fans into "college".

I'm not sure what to do tomorrow. I'm not going to disown my friends but I do need new ones.

Reaction Score
We have enough G5 fans, thanks. Come and pay the scalper and then be sure to spend the entire game chating in the beer garden in the endzone. Both really help mwith the perdception we have as fans

Ha, some of you guys are idiotic. I actually get a ticket and am in my actual seat by kick off.... And show up for almost every game. I'm not going to pay double for a season ticket ever again when I don't need to or get any perks for doing so. Been there, done that. As long as I'm going and am in my seat, you guys should be thankful. Oh well!

Reaction Score
Buying from a scalper doesn't change perception. As long as you come through the gates and watch the game who cares how you got in?

Reaction Score
Kinda the same thread I started about the ticket people. Same group. Could combine threads.

Reaction Score
Guys... I bought from a scalper and was in my seat by kickoff against UVA. OH NO THE WORLD ENDED THOUGH!

Reaction Score
I was given a call from the athletic department too. I thought that was pretty good idea. He's going to
to give me a call back around the time hockey tickets go on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom