TV: ESPN, TSN

Video stream:

League Pass:

Game page:

ESPN Gamecast:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I wonder if they are going to move this game off ESPN. A Diana / Sabrina Matchup would have been
very attractive but a 20 point spanking without Sabrina is not ideal to say the least. :(:(:mad::mad:

People are saying Sabrina will be back in a month but if you are 0-14, I doubt they would let her play and aggravate it.

Reaction Score
10 a.m. start. Could be the first Liberty win of the year. Against the Aces the Mercury looked good although I think the Aces are disappointing. Taurasi finally had a Taurasi like game.

That said this brutal travel schedule for Mercury certainly gives the Liberty the opportunity for their first win of the year.

Reaction Score
10 a.m. start. Could be the first Liberty win of the year. Against the Aces the Mercury looked good although I think the Aces are disappointing. Taurasi finally had a Taurasi like game.

That said this brutal travel schedule for Mercury certainly gives the Liberty the opportunity for their first win of the year.
Travel ? From hotel to court

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Liberty are almost all rookies . If the Mercury lose, they should be forced to run laps and pushups in the FL sun.

Reaction Score
They should rest Taurasi in this game, or at least reduce her minutes.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Liberty looking to me like they may not get a win this year.

Well, the Mercury does not look great but only need to coast. Liberty are getting decent shots and some of their backcut movement is good but no one can shoot from outside with any consistency,

Reaction Score

Those golf cart races from the swimming pool to the buffet sure are tough.

Reaction Score
Did I miss something between Griner and Kia Nurse? Kia is responsible for 2 of Griner’s fouls. Griner seems to be adding a little extra with Kia

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did I miss something between Griner and Kia Nurse? Kia is responsible for 2 of Griner’s fouls. Griner seems to be adding a little extra with Kia

Sure Kia is being physical but Griner reacts to every little thing and it gets her and her team in trouble.
Must say Hartley is playing great and Diggins is the most interesting player to me. She is still the most amazing ball hawk defender I have seen on the drive. But her offense and decision making are inconsistent at best

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Taurasi denies Nurse at the rim (20-second clip)...

It was a running joke for Lobo. Diana also blocked Meg Walker stone cold so Diana was going after all the UConn graduates. And Diana does not block shots often.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom