Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream - 8/04/20 | The Boneyard

Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream - 8/04/20

Reaction Score
Palmetto, FL - Court 2 - 7:00 PM ET
TV: ESPN2

Video stream:
Phoenix Mercury vs. Atlanta Dream | Watch ESPN (tvpli)

League Pass:

Game page:

ESPN Gamecast:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
LaChina Robinson said Carter is the rookie with the most pro ready game. That would put her over Sabrina. Is that true?

Reaction Score
LaChina Robinson said Carter is the rookie with the most pro ready game. That would put her over Sabrina. Is that true?

Maybe she was talking about active rookies.

Also, announcers have a certain obligation to talk up the players featured in the game they’re covering.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Maybe she was talking about active rookies.

Also, announcers have a certain obligation to talk up the players featured in the game they’re covering.
Talk up but not lie.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe premature but Chennedy is very very good.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Nice to see Dietrick has found a home. She barely played for Seattle last year even w/ all their injuries. Been playing almost the whole 4th quarter for Atlanta.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Maybe premature but Chennedy is very very good.

Almost identical stat line to Arike today, including taking about 1/3 of her team's shots. Not seeing the same kind of negative reaction to Chennedy.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Diana had one of her best games in a while taking over the 2nd half after a nondescript first half. Not great shooting numbers but good and she was so aggressive taking the ball in (10-10) FT and some fantastic passes (multiple no look variety)Hope Sue can play in the Phoenix Storm game coming up. Great rematch

Bria Hartley with a tough shooting night but was steady and came on in the 2nd half as well.

Reaction Score
Almost identical stat line to Arike today, including taking about 1/3 of her team's shots. Not seeing the same kind of negative reaction to Chennedy.
I think Carter has the potential to be the go-to player or have the team built around her. I don’t think the same of Ogunbowale, I think she’s a complimentary to a star. Like Cappie to Diana. Don’t ask me why or tell me to back it up with with facts and stats. I don’t know, just my opinion and observation.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I think Carter has the potential to be the go-to player or have the team built around her. I don’t think the same of Ogunbowale, I think she’s a complimentary to a star. Like Cappie to Diana. Don’t ask me why or tell me to back it up with with facts and stats. I don’t know, just my opinion and observation.

Fair enough. We all have opinions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom