Philly.Com on the team | The Boneyard

Philly.Com on the team

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Mike Jensen wrote a literate and illuminating report on last evenings proceedings *(from Nan's post above)
He gets it.

Among his most entertaining comments are comparing this year's group to a long-running Broadway show when the stars depart, leaving a 2nd group to uphold the show's values.

The reviews are in, the show has gone on.

He also mentions that UConn last lost to an unranked opponent on the road 145 months ago.

Fun Piece.

Reaction Score
Mike Jensen wrote a literate and illuminating report on last evenings proceedings *(from Nan's post above)
He gets it.

Among his most entertaining comments are comparing this year's group to a long-running Broadway show when the stars depart, leaving a 2nd group to uphold the show's values.

The reviews are in, the show has gone on.

He also mentions that UConn last lost to an unranked opponent on the road 145 months ago.

Fun Piece.

It appears Geno's comment , some 7 to 10 years ago, Women's Basketball is classified as Entertainment. That to me is a proper classification
It has all the aspects of good theater---Quality Characters played by quality actors, each knows their role, at times there is intrigue, pathos,
anticipation, and usually the good guys win. Shakespeare could not have written it better.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Actually had similar thoughts recently when I saw Beautiful: The Carole King Musical at the Bushnell. It is the National Tour production. The role of Carole is played by Julia Knitel, who is spectacular. She was the understudy for the role on Broadway, and I can only imagine her joy, which clearly shows through, that she now has her opportunity to shine.

We are seeing some other "understudies" who also realize it is their time to shine and are doing just that in amazing fashion.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom