Philippines-Aussie FIBA fight | The Boneyard

Philippines-Aussie FIBA fight

Reaction Score
Watch "INSANE FIGHT Philippines vs Australia FIBA World Cup 2019 Asian Qualifiers" on YouTube

Some serious shots in the beginning, the flying punches and flying kicks are hilarious.

Reaction Score
Sad to say I am ashamed how my countrymen acted. What a bunch of idiots

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Thon Maker is a garbage person. Always looking for a scrap.

Reaction Score
Aussie bench doesn’t step foot on court while their 5 teammates fight a whole squad plus fans throwing chairs.

Reaction Score
Thon Maker is a garbage person. Always looking for a scrap.
Really? He was protecting his teammate who just got punched and then he did a harmless flying kick.

The real punk was the Filipino guy who started it all with two cheapshots to the face before he got laid out with a forearm shiver. Those guys ganging up on the Aussie on the ground off the court wasn't a good look, neither was the chair throwing.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don’t think so. 9 Phillipine players were tossed to Aussie’s 4. Philippines had to play with 3 guys. When 2 of them fouled out they called the game.

Yeah, I stuffed that up. I was listening on the radio and that was my memory. My only excuse is that it is hot out.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I am most impressed with how seamlessly the Filipino announcers switched between English, Spanish and Filipino.

Reaction Score
Sad to say I am ashamed how my countrymen acted. What a bunch of idiots
The Americans? Aussies? Or, Pinoys? "bunch of idiots" applies to some of each nationality, but the partial Filipino play-by-play commentators' neutral reporting was humorous.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
It honestly looked like nobody on either team had ever been in a fight before. Thon Maker looked like he was playing dragonball Z. The other guy jumped and threw a punch. So funny

Reaction Score
The Americans? Aussies? Or, Pinoys? "bunch of idiots" applies to some of each nationality, but the partial Filipino play-by-play commentators' neutral reporting was humorous.
Pinoys. One particular Filipino player was already playing dirty the whole game. Being the host country it was not their shining moment.
Hey did you work in the Philippines? Impressed in the way you used Pinoys. Wait...unless you are a “kababayan”!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Really? He was protecting his teammate who just got punched and then he did a harmless flying kick.

The real punk was the Filipino guy who started it all with two cheapshots to the face before he got laid out with a forearm shiver. Those guys ganging up on the Aussie on the ground off the court wasn't a good look, neither was the chair throwing.
Have you watched him in an NBA game? That was par for his course

Reaction Score
Have you watched him in an NBA game? That was par for his course
The last benches clearing brawl I remember in the NBA was Malice in the Palace

Thon Maker is doing flying karate kicks in most games?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The last benches clearing brawl I remember in the NBA was Malice in the Palace

Thon Maker is doing flying karate kicks in most games?
Anytime there is something remotely contentious he’s there to escalate it. Obviously this was already very escalated but it’s just what he does.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Basketball players are the worst “ fighters” amongst all athletes. They’re horrible and the effort is never 100%. The punches always look like they change their minds halfway after throwing them. All that contact/action and no blood or concussions. Wimps.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom