Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I could probably dominate in Denmark.

IT'S DENMARK!!!!!

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Putting you on ignore now. Lowers my IQ everytime I read your prattle.
Irony meters around the world burst into flames and incinerated the structures where they were housed when this was posted.

Oh and IQ cannot be measured in negative numbers, so your claim that yours somehow was able to go lower than the absolute ZERO it currently occupies is not something I am buying at this point in time.

Reaction Score
Give a guy like Wojo credit, I'm sure he could have made $25k/year playing in front of 800 in the elite Denmark pro league.

He jumped right into coaching and now makes $2M+.

Gerry McNamara is doing a similar thing @ 'Cuse.

Not everyone who played basketball at a d1 level can coach. Guards are much more likely to become coaches because they have high iq. Phil was a great guy, but his best attribute was being 6'10. That and being willing to take a charge. Not an "iq" type player at all.

Reaction Score
Why even bother letting this dude still exist, what does he contribute? I regret clicking on "show ignored content", what a clown.
i dont even have that option anymore it seems, i have to look at 'top contributors' to see who is arguing with who ( usually scrappy or jsm). probably a good thing.

Reaction Score
Nah, Wojo did it in Poland, actually. You really have no idea what you're talking about.

...and McNamara did several stints overseas and in the DLeague before he decided to join the coaching ranks. Amazing to see someone so committed to being loud and stupid for this long.

Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there are more basketball players than coaches. If this is true it might be even harder and more of a long shot to make millions or even get jobs as a coach versus as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom