Phil Nolan Headed to Denmark | The Boneyard

Phil Nolan Headed to Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will always root for Phil. My daughter graduated this year from UCONN and she got to know Phil a little bit. Said he is a great guy. Funny story, after a Gampel game she went Teds immediately after the final buzzer.She walked into the bar and Phil beat her there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Also if you can read Danish, there is a relase about halfway down their FB page
Team FOG Næstved | Facebook

I'm pretty solid with google translate:

Team fog næstved get American NCAA win
The name of team fog næstveds new center is Phillip Nolan. He's coming to the team from one of us absolutely best collegeprogrammer in Connecticut Huskies. Here he was in the 2013/2014 season to win the American Collegemesterskab, NCAA tournament. Phillip Nolan started even in all 6 games in the NCAA tournament of the season.
Phillip Nolan is 6'10 (approx. 208 inches) and he has to be one of team fog næstveds two centerspillere for the coming season. It's getting his first professional contract after college and team fog næstved is proud to present a play with this view. Phillip Nolan has his 4 year career of Connecticut Huskies Cut 12.7 minutes, 2.0 rebounds and 2.0 points per Fight.
Director of team fog næstved, Andreas Larsen writes: " we've searched long after a truly qualified center. It's been hard to find the ønskespiller as we really want this position, but we were with 2 players which we thought was very qualified, but when we got the chance to pick up a player with Phillip Nolan's background was we No doubt. We have a player like Brandon Thomas, who also came from a really good show, and it is certainly not something that we are offered every day."
Phillip Nolan looking forward to the first major challenge out in Europe. The goal is to make it as good as possible and to set up a professional career in Europe. Phillip Nolan is coming to the team after playing 129 games for the Huskies, as your name is in God's promised land. That makes him number 16 on the list of players with most games for the Huskies, of which he has started in 43. Phillip Nolan is primarily known for his great defense and his good footwork. Qualities as we look forward to being able to enjoy the upcoming team fog næstved crew.
For the coming season see team fog næstved towards being more competitive. The aim is to strengthen the squad and be an even tougher challenges in the battle for the championship after the last two sæsoners bronze medals. Still there both being presented a point guard and a power forward for the squad, but it is expected that several new players can be presented in the near future. Team fog næstved expects to announce the total squad in the near future.
You can see a clip with highlights of Phillip Nolan here on this presentation.
Phillip Nolan »

13754664_1120423034683287_2588376019868118336_n.jpg

This pic is so Phil it hurts.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Fantastic news!! Seems like our Husky's are going to dominate Europe. And China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom