Phew; final against Nova | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Phew; final against Nova

Reaction Score
If we have to be worried about a fully loaded UConn team beating Villanova, then there is no reason to think they will beat any good P5 team. Villanova struggled with Seton Hall today.

Villanova, after beginning the season 3-5, has gone 20-2. I would guess that they would win several of those early games that they lost back then were they to play them again today. And Villanova is a team on the rise: just one senior amongst their top seven players.

Reaction Score
Why start Paige and disrupt a winning lineup and rotation??
She is still recovering.
You are not disrupting it is what is coming up now ….the reality that she will start in front of Muhl…the time is now….I may be wrong hit me back after the game if Geno does not start Paige.

Reaction Score
Geno may not like it, but I've been hoping for this rematch.............that it's happening in the Big East finals will only make the win sweeter..........this will be the best test for UConn yet and while a victory of any kind will be acceptable, I'm hoping for domination from beginning to end.........
let's make it such a convincing win villanova's program is in shambles for years

Reaction Score
I think the UConn guards will get at least 5 steals tonight. I was not impressed with the quickness or vision of Novas backcourt yesterday. At times in the 1st half it looked like a 3 on 2 - the nova front court vs Park Lane and Cooks. Nova didn’t match up well on defense against cook. The Nova front court looked gased yesterday- can only imagine how those 3 will feel by the 5min mark in the 2nd quarter when the 3rd wave of huskies comes at them.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
And a hundred pounds soaking wet- but fearless! Tons of respect for that kid.
I don't know how tall Park-Lane is, certainly less than 1 full Hartley unit. Does anyone else think that she looks like she might be 12 years old, or am I getting really old? Nevertheless, she is fun to watch often running in between the trees and making them look silly.

Reaction Score
Near the end of the 4th quarter, commentators discussed that it was “shared” by a “source” that she is 5’3”.
I don’t really care, she’s just a thrill to watch.
The first time I saw her I thought, "Why is a junior high kid out there?" Big things come in little packages.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom