Pheesa's Blocked Shots | The Boneyard

Pheesa's Blocked Shots

Reaction Score
Z certainly swipes too much and gets in foul trouble. She has not shown well against other big physical girls. Pheesa did a nice job but I think she had some lapses last night on defense.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Z certainly swipes too much and gets in foul trouble. She has not shown well against other big physical girls. Pheesa did a nice job but I think she had some lapses last night on defense.
Love how posters can turn a positive thread into their own negative narrative. Everyone has lapses during a 40 minute game. It's called being human. Her, or anyone's, "lapses" cost us nothing last night but I can hear the "what about the next game" or "what about last year's FF" comments already. Head bang :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Love how posters can turn a positive thread into their own negative narrative. Everyone has lapses during a 40 minute game. It's called being human. Her, or anyone's, "lapses" cost us nothing last night but I can hear the "what about the next game" or "what about last year's FF" comments already. Head bang :rolleyes:
Trust me, I’m one of the few Pheesa advocates on here. I do keep it honest, however. That being said, she got snubbed to say the least off the All-Tournament & even MVP of the region.

Reaction Score
Trust me, I’m one of the few Pheesa advocates on here. I do keep it honest, however. That being said, she got snubbed to say the least off the All-Tournament & even MVP of the region.

+1.
I feel the same. She's got my vote.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I was shocked to see she was only credited with one block last night. I counted at least three. I'm sometimes left shaking my head at things the official scorers do.

BTW, I'm another huge Napheesa fan.

Reaction Score
One would think Gabby should be in this company?
Honestly.

Gabby seems to focus more on positioning (for rebounds, foul avoidance when dealing with big posts, etc.) than getting blocks. She'll finish her career with a respectable (for a sub-6ft player) 100 blocks or so, but she's not playing with the big girls on that stat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom