EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great pictures!

33489047_10105176329880311_2341836651925340160_n.jpg

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I believe that’s Kobe’s middle daughter, Maria, who is 12? Years old.

Once again BOTH Maria AND Pheesa got to take a picture with one of their favorite players. Remember that Kobe and his family attended the UCLA game back in November. Lots of photo ops after the game as Kobe and his girls visited the team.

We know Maria is a BIG UConn women fan. No doubt Pheesa is a BIG time Kobe fan. If you doubt me, look a the grin on their respective faces. :D I rest my case. ;)

After thought - Pheesa will probably NEVER wash that tee-shirt. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Once again BOTH Maria AND Pheesa got to take a picture with one of their favorite players. Remember that Kobe and his family attended the UCLA game back in November. Lots of photo ops after the game as Kobe and his girls visited the team.

We know Maria is a BIG UConn women fan. No doubt Pheesa is a BIG time Kobe fan. If you doubt me, look a the grin on their respective faces. :D I rest my case. ;)

After thought - Pheesa will probably NEVER wash that tee-shirt. :p
Kobe was at the Final Four as well. He’s a UConn fan, but he liked Arike’s clutch shots.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Love the pics! And Napheesa seems to be doing everything possible to become the best basketball player she can. She'll probably be my favorite husky ever by the middle of next season.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Love the pics! And Napheesa seems to be doing everything possible to become the best basketball player she can. She'll probably be my favorite husky ever by the middle of next season.
I agree with you - not sure I'll be able to say she's my all time "favorite" (so many to pick from - like saying "who's your favorite child?"), but she's something special.

She really reminds me of Morgan Tuck. Never hurried, always in control, not a "fiery" personality on the court, but a quiet, consistent leader in every other aspect. and she's really really good... She's special!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom