Pheesa’s new weapon? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Pheesa’s new weapon?

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Can we please get her & Lou 15+ shots per game!? She looks great! Glad to see her taking her offseason so serious. Keep in mind, she could have went to the WNBA, also. 1 more year of Lou & Pheesa. Let’s enjoy it!

I'm thinking those two will finish as the best four-year duo in UConn history.

Reaction Score
I thought maybe it was on some kind of loop! Granted she nailed them from one spot, being able to set up with no defenders in her face but still... AWESOME to see! Even more weapons for next season!
Hope she finds a couple more spots. ;)

victor64

retired Ohio teacher
Reaction Score
I found some tape from last year. I can not see the difference in her release. It may be more in front of her but I challenge posters to identify the difference.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I was thinking about the same thing. We saw a video last summer of her working on a bump and fade-away on one leg shot (I don't know what it's rightfully called). I remember thinking from time to time during the season that I hadn't seen her do that. Maybe in the pros.
she did it plentiful during the season

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I found some tape from last year. I can not see the difference in her release. It may be more in front of her but I challenge posters to identify the difference.
images

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Pheesa is putting in the work. She was already a problem for teams, and now she is working on shooting the 3 even more, along with other things...all I can do is laugh, because next season is going to be another amazing year.

Reaction Score
Her release definitely looks smoother, but there is a BIG difference between shooting in rhythm jump shots with no defender and then making them in a game. KML used to make over 95% of the 3's she attempted during practice off the the Dr. Dish/Shoot-a-away system.

Reaction Score
Other Teams Defenses are going to smother her when she floats out to the left wing outside the 3 point stripe. ;)

Smother her? Okay, lets say they put two players on her, two on Lou, leaving one to cover the other three talented UConn players. Sounds good to me. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom