Phee Talks Similarities of 4 at UConn and Lynx | The Boneyard

Phee Talks Similarities of 4 at UConn and Lynx

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Interesting little video:

Such a pleasant and bright young woman. Solicitous for her injured team mate. And you just don't hear many basketball players say "you have to be cognizant". She is a sweet surprise every interview. Her parents ,and CD, should be so proud!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Such a pleasant and bright young woman. Solicitous for her injured team mate. And you just don't hear many basketball players say "you have to be cognizant". She is a sweet surprise every interview. Her parents ,and CD, should be so proud!
Well, I certainly agree with you that Pheesa is basketball talented, intelligent and articulate, but let's not make the rest of the league completely monosyllabic--I could cite plenty of players that would use "cognizant" in their interview vernacular...

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Well, I certainly agree with you that Pheesa is basketball talented, intelligent and articulate, but let's not make the rest of the league completely monosyllabic--I could cite plenty of players that would use "cognizant" in their interview vernacular...
I was not disparaging the vocabulary of other players. The choice of cognizant seems to be quite sophisticated usage for any adult American English speaker. I sincerely believe most people would choose "aware" as opposed to Phee's choice of "cognizant". It stood out to me, and I chose to remark upon it. In the future, should you have occasion to question my wording, please feel free to engage me in a private conversation. Your priggish preaching points out far more about your thought process, and does nothing to illuminate mine!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I have said before that, if she wants it, Pheese has a future in media. She checks all the boxes. But I suspect she has loftier goals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom