Perspective | The Boneyard

Perspective

Reaction Score
We haven't been a good road team all year. Houston was a good team and they beat us. Our path to the tourney was the same even if we had won. It comes down to the AAC Tourney in Hartford, where we've been pretty good lately. Last night changed absolutely....NOTHING

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The fans need to be a factor on Saturday (I will...). Beating SMU at the XL would get the team's mentality better prepared for the AAC Tourney.

Reaction Score
Agree with ANT, i wanted a split between temple and houston and we got that.
Still disappointed especially after the good first half and the halftime lead.
This does make the 3 seed much more difficult which would put us at night in Hartford. (not giving up hope for this tho)
Beat SMU on sat and things are looking up again.

Reaction Score
The fans need to be a factor on Saturday (I will...). Beating SMU at the XL would get the team's mentality better prepared for the AAC Tourney.
Are we expecting a sell out Saturday?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Last night meant nothing - except for the fact that it showed we can't hang with a decent team after our little winning streak against our fellow dredges of the league.

Great comebacks against Temple and Memphis, but what they both have in common is that they suck.

Reaction Score
I'm not concerned. UConn can and will beat that Houston team in March. UConn needed the fans bad during that second half. I hope that Houston can take down SMU or Cincinnati in the tournament though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom