OT: perspective | The Boneyard

OT: perspective

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The game was terrible but my puppy Kemba who I posted a thread about a couple days ago got away tonight.
She should be in the Manchester, Bolton, Vernon area. 10 month old medium size black and gray cattle dog. She's chipped so hopefully someone finds her. I wish I had the luxury of feeling awful about the game right now. Please hope for her safe return.
IMG_1651.PNG

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
The game was terrible but my puppy Kemba who I posted a thread about a couple days ago got away tonight.
She should be in the Manchester, Bolton, Vernon area. 10 month old medium size black and gray cattle dog. She's chipped so hopefully someone finds her. I wish I had the luxury of feeling awful about the game right now. Please hope for her safe return. View attachment 20028
Oh man, I wish you & Kemba the best. Hope you're able to find the poor pooch.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Good luck finding him. This has been a horrible night in so many ways.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_1687.PNG
In true cardiac Kemba fashion she somehow found her way home! She was standing in the yard this morning. We put out her crate and blanket and things and there she was when I went to go check! I think this tops my list of all time comebacks. Sorry Duke game in 04! Even the cat is happy to see her

Reaction Score
Great news!

View attachment 20033 In true cardiac Kemba fashion she somehow found her way home! She was standing in the yard this morning. We put out her crate and blanket and things and there she was when I went to go check! I think this tops my list of all time comebacks. Sorry Duke game in 04! Even the cat is happy to see her

Reaction Score
Wow. Great story.

Now, get an Invisible Fence, the real kind, with training included. Best investment a dog owner can make. Totally changes pet ownership by eliminating the stress involved every time the dog needs to pee or tries to sneak out.

Reaction Score
View attachment 20033 In true cardiac Kemba fashion she somehow found her way home! She was standing in the yard this morning. We put out her crate and blanket and things and there she was when I went to go check! I think this tops my list of all time comebacks. Sorry Duke game in 04! Even the cat is happy to see her

Oh man so happy for you, you must have been crazy! Great news

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Really happy for you & Kemba. And the cat!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Wow. Great story.

Now, get an Invisible Fence, the real kind, with training included. Best investment a dog owner can make. Totally changes pet ownership by eliminating the stress involved every time the dog needs to pee or tries to sneak out.
We just bought the radio kind with no digging. The thing is, 98% of our yard is fenced but there's a 10 ft gap between the house and garage. We're gonna set it up this weekend, hopefully it reaches our whole yard because she'll be pissed if she all of a sudden can't go everywhere she used to.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great news. I was really hoping Kemba would be found. Pretty incredible she found her way home considering you only had her a short time!

What a sly look she made when you took her picture.

BTW given your dog is female I think Chrissy L. would be a more apropos name.

Reaction Score
You should get a gps tracker for your pup. I have one for mine. Works just like the "find my iPhone" function on your phone. The company that makes mine "Whistle" just came out with a new model.

Reaction Score

His name is Kemba -- you must've known he was coming back!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom