Personnel Needs for Next Season | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Personnel Needs for Next Season

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What are you talking about ??? Josh needs a back up. What’s the problem with that??? You do realize that Emeka, Shaq, Kareem , most college centers, etc. had/ have back ups. Our team needs more bigs. It’s a thread that discusses the roster. I’m sure Josh is not as big of a baby as you.
I agree with you completely that Josh has no suitable backup and would benefit from one.

I expressed unhappiness that some here complain about performance limitations that could be reasonably anticipated from a center who has no backup, and can be double-teamed because opponents do not fear an open shooter. I don't recall reading complaints about Josh from you.

I don't understand the "baby" stuff you mention, as to either Josh or me, but it sounds like something bothers you.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Personnel Needs for Next Season?

Shooters. Shooters. Shooters.

Reaction Score
I agree with you completely that Josh has no suitable backup and would benefit from one.

I expressed unhappiness that some here complain about performance limitations that could be reasonably anticipated from a center who has no backup, and can be double-teamed because opponents do not fear an open shooter. I don't recall reading complaints about Josh from you.

I don't understand the "baby" stuff you mention, as to either Josh or me, but it sounds like something bothers you.
Back to reality, DH knew his biggest need was a big which is why he put so much effort into Kofi. Kofi was unfortunately his biggest whiff. Josh would be his backup and a very good one. Plenty of games he would,when he has the right matchup, get 20 minutes per game. He’d be used in situations where he could succeed. Josh would thrive!
Hopefully this is what happens in 2021 and Josh will be the biggest beneficiary.

Reaction Score
It is too early to pick starters and backups. We have no idea how much anyone will improve over the summer.
Oh in September everyone will have just blown up over the summer. Bouknight will be Michael Jordan, RJ Cole will be Iscar Robertson, Akok will be Larry Bird. Unfortunately, then the games will start ...

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Oh in September everyone will have just blown up over the summer. Bouknight will be Michael Jordan, RJ Cole will be Iscar Robertson, Akok will be Larry Bird. Unfortunately, then the games will start ...
I really like your consistent sloppiness that nearly every time leaves in a notable typo, and thereby lessens the hot take you seem to be aiming for. Sometimes I think you do it in purpose.
Here, "The Big I."

Reaction Score
I really like your consistent sloppiness that nearly every time leaves in a notable typo, and thereby lessens the hot take you seem to be aiming for. Sometimes I think you do it in purpose.
Here, "The Big I."
LOL. fat fingers and small phone keys. Sometimes autocorrect corrects. Sometimes not. But you do get my point, right? Every summer we read or hear about how this guy has improved dramatically and that guy has improved by leaps and bounds. Then the games start and the guy who improved dramatically is still missing his shots and the guy who improved by leaps and bounds can’t leap and doesn’t rebound and the incredibly talented freshmen turn out to be pretty ordinary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom