Perhaps the best day of great WCBB games of the year today! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Perhaps the best day of great WCBB games of the year today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So Stanford falls to the underdog.

Florida State shows all that Duke really did need those transfers this year.

Tennessee stinks up the place- again!

ND wins an ACC game- which is no longer guaranteed! ND is tied for second place with four other teams after four ACC games. Virginia Tech, the improbable, in first place. Won't last...

DePaul keeps chugging along with a win in the Big East.

Six losses for Kentucky! Say night-night!!! Will be down and out of the Top 25 tomorrow.

In the Pac-12, it's another week of reshuffling the deck. No one is emerging as a dominant team.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
KLS's big sis got 5-8-5 in 48 minutes! No individual stats to write home about, but geez, that's a ton of playing time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I think Fairfield Fan was referring to the players that transferred away from Duke were missed (thus needed for this season.)

There was just one transfer..... so apparently she wasnt missed vs South Carolina, Kentucky, and Louisville (all wins this season .... and all losses last season... including an embarrassment at Louisville) ???? Duke lost to FSU by double digits last year as well... (Stevens was injured and didnt play)

A 14-2 record on Jan 9th is better than most outside observers would have imagined. I dont think the sky is falling.... even after being taken to the woodshed yesterday.

Reaction Score
There was just one transfer..... so apparently she wasnt missed vs South Carolina, Kentucky, and Louisville (all wins this season .... and all losses last season... including an embarrassment at Louisville) ???? Duke lost to FSU by double digits last year as well... (Stevens was injured and didnt play)

A 14-2 record on Jan 9th is better than most outside observers would have imagined. I dont think the sky is falling.... even after being taken to the woodshed yesterday.

One, Azura Stevens, transferred to UConn, while one transferred to Spain.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think Fairfield Fan was referring to the players that transferred away from Duke were missed (thus needed for this season.)
Then he should have said transfer-as in singular, as in Azura' was the only transfer from Duke this year.
BTW the team they were playing FSU had 3 transfers starting Romero, Small and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom