Perhaps ESPN should reconsider Bone vs Dolson | The Boneyard

Perhaps ESPN should reconsider Bone vs Dolson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ESPN has Kelsey Bone ranked as the 2nd best center and Dolson as the 4th best. Against Lamar, that is LAMAR, Bone had 6 TO and 4 fouls in what appears to be not very many minutes. I guess she is really rusty from her layoff or she does not belong to be preseason rated in the top 5 centers.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
ESPN has Kelsey Bone ranked as the 2nd best center and Dolson as the 4th best. Against Lamar, that is LAMAR, Bone had 6 TO and 4 fouls in what appears to be not very many minutes. I guess she is really rusty from her layoff or she does not belong to be preseason rated in the top 5 centers.

If you read the article, the players, after Griner, were listed in alphabetical order. Bone was listed first after Griner because she is first alphabetically among the remaining four.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
If you read the article, the players, after Griner, were listed in alphabetical order. Bone was listed first after Griner because she is first alphabetically among the remaining four.
Nice job ruining a good rant!

Reaction Score
I do not know if you want to go there yet. Especially not after one game. Kelsey Bone is a bona fide stud who put up 14 and 9 as a freshman at South Carolina which, that season, played the 11th toughest schedule. When UConn was recruiting her, she was the top ranked prospect in the country. There will be plenty of time to further knock ESPN's analysis.
That said, Ms Bone has always been turnover prone. This will undoubtedly, improve as she learns to make better passes out of double teams.

Reaction Score
Nice job ruining a good rant!

There's an annual competition for this sort of thing. The DoggyDaddy Invitational is beginning to get recognition after struggling for several years for lack of funds. If you want to help out, send your monetary contribution to:

DoggyDaddy Invitational Fund
PayMe,Pal@yahoo.com
attn: Wonkster

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
There's an annual competition for this sort of thing. The DoggyDaddy Invitational is beginning to get recognition after struggling for several years for lack of funds. If you want to help out, send you monetary contribution to:

DoggyDaddy Invitational Fund
PayMe,Pal@yahoo.com
attn: Wonkster
Ya lost me on this one, Stinky.

Adding this picture so Wonk doesn't get his panties in a bunch over me calling him stinky. I was referring to his pig picture.

big

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Visit not thy waggish witticsms on the patercaninus, thou currish, crook-pated, clack-dish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom